My kids LOVE these muffins. I make a super huge batch and then freeze them!
Pumpkin Apple Muffins
1 1/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
2/3 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
3 Tbsp Apple Sauce
1/2 Cup Agave
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1 Medium Apple, peeled and grated
1. Preheat ovenb to 350 degrees
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix
3. In a Seperate bowl, whisk the remaing ingredients.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture, slowly, until just combined.
5. Grease a mini-muffins tin and fill each with 1 Tbsp batter.
6. Cook for 15-20 minutes