Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lemon Pepper Chicken

This dish is so simple, but so flavorful and yummy! Enjoy!!

4-6 Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts cut up in bite size pieces
(you could also use plain chicken breasts and Lemon Pepper Seasoning)
1/2 Purple Onion diced
1 Cup Peppers diced (I like to use all different color peppers, makes it pretty)
1 Cup Pea Pods
1 Cup Carrots (I use the shredded Carrots)
2 Cloves of Garlic - crushed
Olive Oil

1. In a skillet add olive oil to coat and turn head on medium.
2. Add cut up chicken breasts and cook until brown and remove from pan.
3. Add olive oil to coat pan and then add onion, garlic, pepper, and carrots. Cook until veggies are almost tender and then add the cooked chicken and the pea pods.  Cook until the pea pods are warm, but still crunchy, about 5 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!! I am stopping by from the Totally Tuesday Blog Hop! I am your newest follower and I cannot wait to read more! I hope to have you stop by and follow me back :)
    www.divvyupdiva.com

    ReplyDelete