3 Frozen Bananas
1 tsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
splash of milk
1. Peel bananas and chop into chunks and freeze overnight.
2. Put 1/2 the frozen bananas into a food processor and then add cocoa powder and peanut butter and a splash of milk and top with the rest of the frozen bananas
3. Pulse the mixture, scrapping down the mixture frequently. When it starts to become creamy blend until you reach your desired consistency.
- you might need to keep adding a few more splashes of milk to keep it blending. also you can add as much peanut butter to your taste and the same with the cocoa powder
4. Enjoy! You can also make more to freeze, but the consistency won't be the same. The possibilities are endless with this, you can mix it up with so many different flavors!